We are scheduling by APPOINTMENT ONLY with adopted health precautions recommended by the CDC. Furthermore, we require that each patient follow these guidelines.
Before your appointment:
- If you do not have an appointment and need to make one, please go to our website MiraEye.com or call/text 770-917-2221
- If you are a new patient, you must complete our online forms before the appointment. You DO NOT need to print them out. If you do not fill them out before the appointment, your appointment will be canceled. Please inform us if you have difficulty with the online forms because we may contact you by phone before the appointment to obtain the information, but we likely need to reschedule you to assure enough time is allowed for it. We do not have a receptionist to assist you.
- Due to the size of our clinic, we ask you to use caution when other people enter the office. If there is a large family, we may limit the amount of people in the office area. If the patient is a minor or needs assistance, we ask that only one guardian or caretaker be present in the exam room. Please plan accordingly.
At the appointment:
- Every patient that enters the clinic will need to wash their hands before the start of the appointment.
- MASKS MAY BE REQUIRED BY PATIENTS PER DOCTOR DISCRETION during the interaction with the doctor. If you are a parent/guardian that will be in the exam room with the doctor, a mask may be worn by that person also.
- We will be scanning IDs and insurance cards where applicable. The cards may be sprayed with a disinfectant before scanning. No paper IDs or cards will be accepted.
- NEW Contact Lens wearers appointments will be scheduled appropriately at the last appointment of the day.
- If you are paying by credit/debit card, we are not requiring the need to sign the receipt, but you will still be responsible for payment. Yet, please be aware that payment is accepted before or after the exam and will not be refundable. If you have wireless pay, you can place the card or your phone on our reader.
FOR MEDICAID PATIENTS:
- We will continue to order the glasses through the insurance. Please limit your time to trying on glasses and placing it in the correct container for disinfecting
- When the glasses arrive, we will notify you on the days/times for pickup. We do ask you confirm as well when you will be available. The days and times may vary daily.
- Since our waiting area is small, we may ask only ONE parent or adult to enter our office for pickup and for signature. THE PERSON SIGNING MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD.