We are opening our office starting May 4th with limited hours and by APPOINTMENT ONLY with safety precautions recommended by the CDC and AOA. Furthermore, we require that each patient follow these guidelines.
Before your appointment:
- We will not allow walk-ins at this time. If you do not have an appointment and need to make one, please go to our website MiraEye.com or call/text 770-917-2221
- If you are a new patient, you must complete our online forms before the appointment. You DO NOT need to print them out. If you do not fill them out before the appointment, your appointment may be canceled or rescheduled. Please inform us if you have difficulty with the online forms because we can contact you by phone a few days before the appointment to obtain the information.
- Only the person who has an appointment will be allowed in our clinic. If the patient is a minor or needs assistance, only one guardian or caretaker can be present. Please plan accordingly. If you have more than one appointment for your family, you can wait outside our clinic. We can call/text you to start the next appointment.
At the appointment:
- Every person that enters the clinic will need to wash their hands immediately.
- Masks must be worn by the patient and guardian/caretaker during the entirety of the exam or while they are in the office.
- We will be scanning IDs and insurance cards where applicable. The cards will be sprayed with a disinfectant before scanning. No paper IDs or cards will be accepted.
- To limit the exposure to the patient and doctor, the appointment will be limited to the complaint. There will be parts of the exam that talking will be limited especially during times when the doctor has to face the patient.
- NEW Contact Lens wearers appointments may be postponed until further notice
- If you are paying by credit/debit card, we will ask you to insert the card into our reader. Or if you have wireless pay, to place the card or your phone on our reader. If you are paying by cash, please bring different monetary values to prevent exchange of cash.
FOR MEDICAID PATIENTS:
- We will continue to order the glasses through the insurance. Please limit your time to trying on glasses and placing it in the correct container for disinfecting
- When the glasses arrive, we will only be dispensing the glasses at this time and not doing any adjustments. We do ask you confirm with us the days and times that are available for pickup. The days and times may vary daily.
- Since our waiting area is small, we ask only ONE parent or adult to enter our office for pickup and for signature. THE PERSON SIGNING MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD.