We are scheduling by APPOINTMENT ONLY with safety precautions recommended by the CDC and AOA. Furthermore, we require that each patient follow these guidelines.
Before your appointment:
- If you do not have an appointment and need to make one, please go to our website MiraEye.com or call/text 770-917-2221
- If you are a new patient, you must complete our online forms before the appointment. You DO NOT need to print them out. If you do not fill them out before the appointment, your appointment will be canceled. Please inform us if you have difficulty with the online forms because we can contact you by phone a few days before the appointment to obtain the information.
- Due to the size of our clinic, we may limit the person in the office to the patient only. If the patient is a minor or needs assistance, we ask that only one guardian or caretaker be present. Please plan accordingly. If you have more than one appointment for your family, you can wait inside our clinic but please keep a safe distance from other patients. We can call/text you to start the next appointment if you’d like to be outside our office.
At the appointment:
- Every patient that enters the clinic will need to wash their hands before the start of the appointment.
- Masks must be worn by the patient, family and guardian/caretaker during the entirety of the exam or while they are in the office.
- We will be scanning IDs and insurance cards where applicable. The cards will be sprayed with a disinfectant before scanning. No paper IDs or cards will be accepted.
- NEW Contact Lens wearers appointments may be postponed until further notice
- If you are paying by credit/debit card, we are not requiring the need to sign the receipt. Yet, please be aware that payment is accepted before or after the exam and will not be refundable. If you have wireless pay, you can place the card or your phone on our reader.
FOR MEDICAID PATIENTS:
- We will continue to order the glasses through the insurance. Please limit your time to trying on glasses and placing it in the correct container for disinfecting
- When the glasses arrive, we will only be dispensing the glasses at this time and may limit adjustments. We do ask you confirm with us the days and times that are available for pickup. The days and times may vary daily.
- Since our waiting area is small, we may ask only ONE parent or adult to enter our office for pickup and for signature. THE PERSON SIGNING MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD.