We have opened our office with limited hours and by APPOINTMENT ONLY with safety precautions recommended by the CDC and AOA. At the moment, you make make appointment requests online for new patients and call/text 770-917-2221 for previous patients. Furthermore, we require that each patient follow these guidelines:
Before your appointment:
*We will not allow walk-ins at this time. If you do not have an appointment and need to make one, please go to our website www.MiraEye.com or call/text 770-917-2221 on information about appointments. Our office hours are limited, and we may not be able to respond to voicemails in a timely manner
*If you are a new patient, you must complete our online forms at Patient Forms before the appointment. You DO NOT need to print them out. If you do not fill them out before the appointment, your appointment may be canceled or rescheduled. Please inform us if you have difficulty with the online forms because we can contact you by phone before the appointment to obtain the information.
*Please plan accordingly on patients/family in our office. Our waiting area is small, and we can only accommodate 2-3 family members in the waiting area.
At the appointment:
* Every patient will need to wash their hands immediately (preferred) or use a disinfectant
* Masks must be worn by the patient and guardian/caretaker during the entirety of the exam or while they are in the office. Vaccinations do not exclude you from this requirement.
* We will be scanning IDs and insurance cards where applicable. The cards will be sprayed with a disinfectant before scanning. No paper IDs or cards will be accepted.
* To limit the exposure to the patient and doctor, the appointment will be limited to the complaint. There will be parts of the exam that talking will be limited especially during times when the doctor has to face the patient.
* NEW Contact Lens wearers appointments may be postponed until further notice
* If you are paying by credit/debit card, we will ask you to insert the card into our reader. Or if you have wireless pay, to place the card or your phone on our reader. If you are paying by cash, we ask that you carry different monetary values to prevent exchange of cash.
FOR MEDICAID PATIENTS:
* We will continue to order the glasses through the insurance. Please limit your time to trying on glasses and placing it in the correct container for disinfecting
* When the glasses arrive, we will only be dispensing the glasses at this time and not doing any adjustments. We do ask you confirm with us the days and times that are available for pickup because they will vary daily.
* Since our waiting area is small, we ask only ONE parent or adult to enter our office for pickup and for signature. THE PERSON SIGNING MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD.